Registering With A Doctor

To register with a Spanish doctor you need a Spanish social security number and to be registered with your local town hall. Of course you also need your passport too.

To register with the social services it is a bit complicated, and we recommend you contact us to explain your particular circumstances and we will advise what we can do, as in the Valencian Community it is not always possible now to register with a Spanish public doctor depending on your age and you may need to take out private health insurance.

Looking for a solution?

Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Form loading.