We know that your business is important to you. That is why it’s important to have insurance for commercial premises service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through just a simple phone call.
What are the benefits of commercial insurance?
- Your insurance company should consider your insured goods at their value as new. In accordance with the terms of the policy, we provide indemnity based on the cost of rebuilding as new. Contents are covered for their replacement as new value.
- The sum insured is updated annually, thereby ensuring that your insured sums are not out of date and that the adequate amount is indemnified in the event of a claim.
- Damage due to pollution risks.
- Compensation of Sums Insured: If the insured value of building or content is too high, the excess can be distributed to the other cover, to avoid a shortfall.
- Claims for damages on your behalf against the party causing the damage to the insured goods, in the event of risks or amounts not covered by the policy.
- Offer the possibility of premium payment in instalments
The product should offer competitive benefits in all aspects, in terms of the scope of cover, application and competitive rates, for example …
- Loss or material damage to the building and/or contents.
- Pursuant to the limits and conditions agreed upon in the policy, direct material damage and/or losses sustained by buildings or contents are covered, including items considered as valuable objects. Damage as a result of the following causes is covered:
- Fire and its effects on insured goods, in addition to expenditure incurred through the transportation of goods in order to safeguard them against fire.
- Explosion or implosion even if not followed by a fire, and in addition to the inevitable consequences of the event.
- Lightning even if not followed by a fire.
- Water damage and material losses due to water leaks and overflows.
- Location and repair of damage. Failure to turn off taps.
- Vandalism or acts of disorder, including those caused by legal strikes, meetings and demonstrations in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Natural phenomena, such as rain, storms, hail, snow, wind and gales in excess of specified intensities and not covered by the Insurance Compensation Consortium.
- Flooding, as a result of the overflowing or accidental diversion of the normal route of water courses, such as canals, irrigation channels, gullies, river beds, sewers or other similar flows.
- Smoke damage regardless of cause, apart from damage from continuous exposure of the insured goods to smoke or damage from smoke that originates in premises other than those insured, unless it is from a fire.
- Impact from terrestrial, maritime or animal vehicles, in addition to impact from falling airborne objects such as satellites.
The product should offer competitive benefits in all aspects, in terms of the scope of cover and of application and competitive rates.
- Automatic cover for goods: covers, without prior notice to the insurance, a margin of 30 of the sum insured for stock.
- Deterioration of refrigerated stock: this covers loss or damage as a result of spoiled or rotten stock kept in cold storage, refrigeration and freezing devices installed at the insured business as a result of a breakdown of such devices or storage, an interruption of electrical energy supply or the non-functioning of the cold storage as a result of any risk covered by the policy.
- Theft with violence and theft with intimidation: includes destruction, disappearance, deterioration of and damage to the building and/or contents as a result of such theft or attempted theft, in addition to cash held within the insured business.
- Employee dishonesty: covers theft, fraud, diversion, embezzlement, falsification or improper appropriation of cash, checks, securities or goods, committed by employees in the employment of the insured in performing their duties, and are registered for Social Security benefits in Spain for the insured place of work.
- Consequential losses: Daily Indemnity; Loss of Profit: if arranged; Permanent General Cost…
If you would like to speak to someone regarding commercial insurance please contact us and she will put you in touch with an excellent provider.