Brexit For British Nationals Travelling and Living in Spain


Posted and filed under Brexit and Spain, Legal Paperwork (NIE, Residencia, Padron), Official Documents in Spain, Property in Spain.

Spanish Residency rules

For those who live in Spain full time, if you are a resident, and on the Padron, have your Residencia and are in the Spanish social security system then there will be little change for those people.

However, those people living here, and who are not Resident or Fiscally Resident in Spain as they have not really decided whether they live in Spain, or the UK, could have problems when Brexit happens. The British Consulate is advising everyone to be fully legal in Spain and this has been backed up by the Spanish representatives who were in attendance at these meetings.

We have seen in Spanish Solutions a substantial increase in those requiring Residencias  now TIES and we are happy to advise what documentation is required.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Looking for a solution?

Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Form loading.