Tourist licences in Orihuela Costa – News

Posted and filed under Legal Paperwork (NIE, Residencia, Padron), Official Documents in Spain.

Finally Ana received good news from the Town Hall today regarding tourist licences in Orihuela Costa for Spanish solutions clients.  Two months ago we were told that they could no longer keep up with the demand in the Orihuela Costa area for people looking to rent out their Spanish homes. All the information about getting the Tourism Licence in Valencia… Read more »

How to Obtain a Tourist Licence (Murcia Community)

Posted and filed under Newsletters.

Do you own a property in Murcia which you rent out? Do you have your correct licence in place? Do you want to obtain a tourist licence in Murcia? You are in the right place and you should do it now. There was a time when you could rent your Spanish property and never have to worry about any repercussions…. Read more »

How to Obtain a Tourist Licence (Valencia Community)

Posted and filed under Newsletters, Other Services.

Now that we are receiving a number of enquiries about registering a property in the Valencian Community we wish to provide clients with some information about obtain a Tourist Licence. As it is a complex matter, we are setting the information out as clearly as possible. We also can help you to calculate the tax on rental income in Spain…. Read more »

Tourist Licence in Alicante

Posted and filed under Legal Issues in Spain.

Essentially the law for Tourist Licences in Alicante changed the 9th July 2018. From that date there is a new requirement to obtain a tourist licence that is the Certificate of compatibility with tourist use, the Town hall has to issue it. Now it is obligatory for all owners letting out properties as holiday lets to apply for a tourist… Read more »

Looking for a solution?

Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Form loading.