The requirements to apply for your Spanish Residency (now a TIE) depend on the City that you are registered in the Padron. In Alicante the following documentation will be requested:
- NIE ( Número de identidad de extranjero- or tax number)
- Padron up to date (no more than 3 months old)
- Original Passport
- Residencia form (Spanish Solutions can provide this)
- 3 months bank statements from any Spanish bank to show you live in Spain (the statement must have your name, bank name etc)
- 1 passport picture
Spanish Residency for EU retired
If you are retired the Requirements for Spanish Residency are:
- Form S1, E121 or E106 stamped by the authorities in your country: original + copy
- Pension letter confirming your monthly pension amounts which must be 850 euros per month minimum
- Last 3 months bank statements showing the pension payments (the statement must have your name, bank name etc.)
Spanish Residency for unemployed
If you are unemployed the Requirements for Spanish Residency are:
- Bank certificate or declaration about the revenue
- 9.000€ in a Spanish bank account (one person) or 12,000€ joint
- Spanish Health insurance: original (one year paid upfront)
Spanish Residency for workers
If you are working here in Spain the Requirements for Spanish Residency are: :
- Income after tax of 850€ per month minimum into your Spanish bank account, with evidence of it going in for 3 months
- Valid signed work contract
- SIP card
This is some extra information for you to know:-
There are other circumstances that can make it easier to get residency in Spain.
For example this situation is a slightly different one:
We have as clients, an Irish married couple. She has a British passport, one of them is retired and can have the S1 form to get residencia, the other one (not retired yet) can apply for a S1 AS BENEFICIARY ( This works only if the couple are married).
We can apply for residencias for both with normal S1 (for the British pensioner) and the “S1 as beneficiary” (for the spouse) , plus the marriage certificate.
These are just ways we can help people to get Residency here on the Costa Blanca!
Contact Spanish Solutions today regarding your residency and TIE