Legal services help in Pilar de la Horadada and surrounding areas


Posted and filed under General Articles of Interest, Legal Issues in Spain, Legal Paperwork (NIE, Residencia, Padron), Local area, Motoring in Spain, Property Purchase/Sale Service.

Our office in Pilar de La Horadada is closing due to the currently COVID situation but you can still avail of all our services as normal. (Well, new normal anyway!)

We are still here to help you in every way we can.  Depending on the amount of notice we get, we are even available to pick you up and bring you to La Zenia to sort out your legal, Brexit, property, probate, tax, residency and all other issues. 

Spain is still the country most European residents want to retire to one day, and we’ll make sure the red tape will not be what slows you down.

Get in touch with us anytime, we’re here to help since 2005. 

Are you struggling to find genuine, honest, English- speaking legal help in Pilar de la Horadada, Mil Palmeras, Los Alcazares, Torre Pacheco or similar areas?  If so we can help!  Don’t sign anything before talking to us and give you our legal advice. We come to you in an hour!

Please contact Nicola who will arrange a consultation either in our office or should you have problems with travel, we can come to you.

Nicola is originally from Scotland and has been a member of the Spanish Solutions team for 4 years, her areas of work are NIEs, Residencia, Wills and any Traffic matters, Nicola works closely with the expat community here in the Orihuela Costa and surrounding areas.

We understand the importance of getting legal, tax and fiscal matters right first time especially when you are in a foreign country. We are here to give you peace of mind and guide you through any service you are unsure of no matter how big or small.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any legal, tax, fiscal issues or anything an expat may need.

  • Do you need Nicola to speak to your Spanish estate agent before you sign a reservation contract or a purchase contract?
  • Do you need a second opinion on a legal issue?
  • Were you ripped off by a Spanish builder, bank or any financial institution and need litigation help?
  • Are you thinking of passing your property to your children (a donation)?
  • Do you know someone who needs help with a Spanish Probate?
  • Or any other issues. Try us, see how helpful we can be, and how lovely Nicola is.

She works on the front desk in Spanish Solutions and like the rest of the team, she is here to help you whether you are moving to Spain, or already living here. We give free consultation, depending on the type of case too – so even better news!

Get in touch via mail or  facebook,Live Chat, phone 0034966761741 (don’t worry, we’ll call you back) email or just call in for a chat!

We look forward to meeting you , remember we can come to you!


  • Saskia Visser

    Hi Nicola, would it be possible to quote us for obtaining an original certificate for both our NIEs. I know my number my partner doesn’t. Also how much would your fees be for purchasing a £120000 house cash in the Valencia province. And do you pay extra if it is my partner and I buying or just myself? I am Dutch and my partner is British. We are moving to Spain in September, once my house in the UK is sold.

    • Nicola Ryan

      Good Morning Saskia,

      Of course we can, Yan will be in contact with you shortly, via email, in regards to the NIES and Eva or Sandra in regards to your purchase in Valencia. In the meantime should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Kind regards

  • John Agudelo

    Hi Nicola
    We’re a couple nearing retirement age and wanting to register as EU citizens in Alicante, as we have property in Pilar de la Horadada. Please let us know if you’re able to assist and what the cost of this is likey to be.

    Many thanks


    • Nicola Ryan

      Good Morning John,

      Thank you for your enquiry.

      Spanish Solutions would be delighted to assist you with your residencia.

      If you live in Spàin for more than 6 months of the year and Spain is your fixed abode, you can apply for residencia no problem, otherwise we would not recommend applying for residencia. When you become resident, you are liable to pay your taxes in Spain and change you driving licence to a Spanish licence. Residencia doesnt come by itself.

      Please see a link to the documents required below for residencia (please note these can be subject to change):

      We look forward to hearing from you.
      Kind regards

  • Eileen Hopeakoski

    Goodmorning I am Irish I need an EHIC card . Can you help me.

    • Jane

      Hi Eileen

      Do you mean a UK EHIC for use in Spain? If so you need to apply on UK GOV site.

      Kind Regards


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Looking for a solution?

Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries and one of our friendly members of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Form loading.